A headshot is often the first impression people get of you. They say you don't get a second chance to make a first impression. It’s very important to make it as professional as possible. We can give you different looks for different purposes. For example, a business headshot is not an actor/actress headshot and certainly not a glamour shot. But yet you still see these out there and you get a distinctive impression of the person way before you have met them. Did you know the a profession headshot gets up to 14 times more views on LinkedIn. We strive to make your image represent you and target your intended audience.
We offer several types of sessions.
- Corporate Headshots
- Executive Portraits
- Business Headshots
- Model Headshots
- Actor/Actress Headshots
- Social Media Headshots
- Each takes a different amount of time and is priced accordingly.
- Start with our blog post about headshots: Our headshot blog post
- Please contact the studio for specific information on pricing and how to prepare for your professional headshot session. A non-refundable deposit is required to book a retail headshot session. Rates for Headshots vary according to the job. Our basic in studio business headshot starts at $275.
- Makeup and Retouching are available for an additional charge. This is highly recommended.
- We typically deliver images via Web Gallery or DropBox in what ever format and size you require.
- Thank You for visiting our site. Terry Halsey Photography and Crew really appreciate your business and will do our best to make your headshot session as pleasant as possible
- Terry Halsey Photography 832.248.6892 email@example.com